Revizto Big Launch
15 Nov, 2012
Revizto big launch and first demo will be at Autodesk University in Las Vegas, November 27, 2012, booth #1400.
Revizto, a simple cloud-based collaboration software for Autodesk Revit and Trimble SketchUp users, clarifies communication between AEC professionals and non-design focused clients, allowing all parties to work together more effectively.
During exhibit hours, our specialists will demonstrate Revizto at the start of every hour and will be available to answer any questions.
We hope to see you there!
- It's finally here! New Revizto 3.4 has been officially released!
- What Revit wants: Present, Share and Collaborate using Your BIM Models in Realtime, Globally and Instantly
- GSBS Architects: "With Revizto our clients understand all aspects of the design."
- Virtual reality comes to life! Meet new Revizto 3.2 with incredible new features!
- Aaron Maller: Revizto has universally changed the way we do projects