Groundbreaking Revizto 4.0 Сoming Soon!
19 Jan, 2016
We are excited to announce that we are finally preparing to release our Next Generation Revizto 4.0! The launch is scheduled for the end of April.
We’ve put so much time and efforts into this version over the past months, that we promise you’ll be blown away by the groundbreaking improvements we made.
While 4.0 is on its way, we’d like to give you a sneak peak about what’s coming up. So, here are the fundamental changes in Revizto 4.0:
Revizto Viewer becomes the main program having received all the tools to manage and share projects! Revizto Editor is no longer an essential part of the workflow.
Export – unbelievably convenient and easy:
- Export process is now much easier, as with 4.0 the projects will be exported directly to the Revizto Viewer.
- Schedule recurring exports per desired time and weekday. It means you can set your export overnight and Revizto will launch the Revit and export the latest updated model from Revit and update your team. So your team will be on the latest model all the time.
- Merging projects from different computers became ridiculously simple.
- Export only sheets without 3D model. Sheets will be supported in Revizto Viewer in vector format and when you export the sheets you will see all the details zooming on each part of your sheet.
Viewer – all main processes go on here:
- Revizto Viewer becomes the main program of Revizto package. From the Viewer you can manage your projects, synchronize them in the cloud, share with your team for collaboration.
- Import any PDF document into Revizto Viewer and use our Issue Tracker to mark-up any part of that PDF document, assign to your team members and track all the changes per each version of the document.
- Links and global links in the PDF document will be active and clickable.
- Version control of the 2D documents, hence ability to open any previous version of your document.
Editor – for fine-tuning only:
- The Editor should be used only for visual tuning from now on. Other features were moved to the Viewer.
- Revizto Editor can no longer be opened as a separate application. It can only be launched from within the Viewer.
We want to extend ‘big thanks’ to our enthusiastic users for giving us continuous support. In fact, most of the innovations that we brought to life were inspired by feedback and ideas from our users.