How to leverage BIM in MEP design?
BIM for MEPs
As a significant part of the entire BIM process, MEP design is not just some software or a simple 3D model. Instead, it is a comprehensive treasure trove of information, containing not only the elements of the model but also the various details about the model. While older workflows often relied on several different file formats that lead to the project getting out of sync when changes are made, BIM helps by keeping everything up-to-date and synchronized in the field of project management, and more.
- Possibilities and ideals with Revizto
- Implementation and tracking are crucial
- Collaboration is the key to everything
- Fabrication Shop Automation
- Estimation and QTO
- Clash detection
- MEP problems that BIM solves