News May 16, 2019
Special update to Revizto 4.8 is here!
Table of Contents
We are thrilled to announce that a new update to Revizto 4.8 has landed and now available for download to all our users globally!
There’s an entire host of smaller but impactful changes and features, all to make Revizto experience better for you.
This is what this release includes:
- Support of Revit 2020, AutoCAD 2020, Navisworks 2020.
- Ability to send multiple issues to Procore at once through multi-edit.
- Ability to turn automatic project updates off in preferences (may be useful when using slow cellular connection).
- Ability to attach 360 photos from camera roll to issues on the iPad.
- Support of Autodesk Inventor 2019.
We hope you’ll appreciate these additions and invite you to explore this new update right away!