Revizto 4.9 has landed! Introducing Revizto Documents!
We are thrilled to announce Revizto Documents!
The Documents is a brand new section of Revizto app. It provides direct access to project files stored on major CDEs like Box and Procore (BIM 360 to come soon), so users can work with their live documentation seamlessly from inside Revizto.
The real-time Documents connection allows for the following functionalities:
- View files from Box, Procore, BIM 360 inside Revizto
- Attach documents to issues
- Link sheets to CDE-hosted PDFs to see the actual version with no need to re-export
- Make selected documents available offline for on-site work
Revizto Documents is a part of the 4.9 release, which also includes:
- Two-factor authentication support
- Vectorworks plugin
- Project gallery: project options dialog redesigned
- 2D sheet revisions panel redesigned
We hope you’ll love Revizto 4.9 and invite you to explore it right away!