Revizto 5.4 is out – check out the new features and updates.
Today Revizto launched its latest update, 5.4. This release contains multiple new features and updates that enable AEC teams to automate manual tasks, maximize field use, and create a proper federated environment. Some of the main features in this update include Clash Sync, Scene Transform Tool, To-Scale 2D Measurement, Field Link Downloader, 3D Watermark Feature, and new compatibilities for Android tablets. Scroll down to see the new features in action.
Revizto 5.4 Features and Updates:
- Clash Sync: This feature allows users to specify a default stamp for each clash test. New clashes are auto-populated with the same fields and options from the specified stamp template, reducing manual input and data management.
- Scene Rotation Tool: This new tool enables users to select and rotate scenes around a custom point in 3D. Users can choose the rotation point rotation if transforming model coordinates within Revizto. Models and sheet data can easily be aligned correctly, even if they were not authored on the same coordinate – creating a true federated environment.
- To-Scale 2D Measurement: This feature allows users to work at scale on drawings unrelated to a 3D model, expanding Revizto’s field use and enabling more measurable 2D data. Architects gain greater 2D workflows around sketches, designs and typical details while engineers get enhanced 2D design and drawing review workflows by allowing drawings to be checked at scale.
- Field Link Downloader: With this advancement, users can specify which 3D links to download, allowing field users to control data consumption and ensure easy retrieval of crucial models in the field via mobile devices. This feature simplifies construction administration and site walks, empowering field personnel with better model access for better decisions on-site.
- 3D Watermark Option: Users can now add custom watermarks to display on top of models.
Revizto 5.4 also welcomes new Android compatibilities making Revizto 5 fully functional on Android Tablets, allowing for more office-field collaboration and extending model access to more users on site.