Revizto 5.8 is live – see the new features and updates.
Today Revizto released 5.8 which includes multiple new features and updates to improve the functionality of the Revizto and Revizto+ which includes the recently released Clash Automation module. This suite of updates contains four brand new features as well as additional enhancements to Revizto’s primary features. Here is what you need to know.
Check out the 5.8 Release Video to see the new features in action.
Revizto 5.8 Features and Updates
Only available in the Revizto+ license*
- Advanced Automation*: This new feature further automates your clash issue management with new capabilities including custom parameters and rules.
- Point Cloud Clash Automation*: This feature allows users to incorporate point cloud search sets into their clash test creation, removing the need for visual review.
- XYZ Compass: The XYZ Compass addition is a new visual indicator as to the direction based on the coordinate system, making visual orientation easier for users.
- Sheet Text Search: Give users the ability to search sheets by their content in the sheet gallery.
- Section Box Alignment: This update to the Section Box allows users to align a section box to a physical plane, reducing clicks to get to the desired view.
- Wildcard Search: The Wildcard Search allows users more granular searching capabilities by allowing asterisks and any number of symbols to be used in the search box.
- 3D Ruler – New Measurements: The 3D Ruler received two updates. Parallel and Perpendicular Measurements allows for snapping based on geometry edges, as well as to grids for locking in parallel or perpendicular measurements. The Pipe Slope Measurement allows users to calculate pipe slope runs via centerline measurements (i.e. center of the pipe).
- Viewpoints by Level*: This update to Viewpoints automatically creates views based on the level of a model that is selected by the user.
- Multi-Stamping Screenshots: The update to screenshots allows users can now manually or automatically generate individual screenshots for multi-stamp issues, and edit them later.
- Issue Tracker – Filter by Sheet Tag: The Issue Tracker now allows users to search issues and filter sheets based on their tags for review, for construction or discipline.
- Clash Test – Versions Dialogue and Labeling (for filtering): Clash Tests received two new updates, Versions Dialogue and Labeling (for filtering). Versions Dialogue allows users to view past versions of their clash tests in order to document the process and have the ability to revert to a prior state in the process. Labelling (for filtering) introduces the ability to add labels to crash tests in order to filter further and in more detail.
- Login Usage Limits: One login can leverage a maximum of 5 devices simultaneously.
- Automatic Issue Location Tagging: This feature is now exclusively a part of the Revizto+ license.
- Revizto 5.8 is not fully backwards compatible with versions 5.5 and below: Sheets updated via Revizto 5.8 will not be seen in older versions because of the addition of the sheet text search. Please make sure no team members have outdated Revizto builds prior to updating, or plan a license-wide roll-out of Revizto 5.8.
Contact your Sales Representative to see 5.8 in action or Request a Demo.