Revizto 5.9 is here – see the new features and updates.
This week, Revizto announced Revizto 5.9, a mid-cycle product update with a handful of new features and product updates including updates to Revizto+ and the Clash Automation module. This suite of updates contains four brand new features as well as additional enhancements to Revizto’s primary features. Here is what you need to know.
Check out the 5.9 Release Video to see the new features in action.
Revizto 5.9 Features and Updates
- 3D Camera Share – The camera share feature from Revizto 4 is now fully available in Revizto 5. With this addition, Revizto users can share their 3D model screen with other team members in real time.
- Search Sheets by Content – Search Sheets by Content allows users to search within sheets using terms or details outside of the file name, and easily view the search results highlighted within the sheet.
3D Model Viewer Updates
- Single-Click UI Panel Hiding – The UI Panel Hiding capability lets users easily hide all opened UI panels, and just as easily restore recently hidden windows.
- Applying Additional Appearance Templates – Users can now apply additional appearance templates to the current template, giving all team members more options to fit their individual viewing needs.
Clash Automation Updates (from the Revizto+ subscription)
- Rules to Ignore Clashes – Rules to Ignore Clashes allows users to define rules for each clash test to automate the removal of specific objects from clash detection.
- Highlighting Clashes with Point Clouds – For objects clashing with a Point Cloud, all clashing sectors of the point cloud are now automatically highlighted (instead of the first sector) to make for easier viewing.
- Above/Below Clearance Test – The Above and Below Clearance Test feature allows users to automatically check and locate clearance violations above or below objects across the model.
- New plug-ins and importing options with Revit, Navisworks, MicroStation, 12DXML, and Tekla.
Revizto 5.9 is now available for current license holders and for demo. For more information contact your Sales Representative or Request a Demo. Press please contact email@example.com.