Revizto 5 Beta ready for live projects!
Users can now utilize Revizto 5 Beta* and completely migrate projects from Revizto 4 to Revizto 5.
Today Revizto released the update to the Revizto 5 platform to enable users to leverage it on current live projects. This release contains multiple feature improvements including search sets, units and transform, tracking objects within issues, favorite properties, multi-stamping and tracking mass changes.
Revizto 5 creates a central hub for all models and project data making it immediately accessible and actionable for the entire project team, regardless of technical skill level. The advanced real-time Issue Tracker allows members to identify, search and manage model-based issues in the 3D space and 2D sheets, including addressing clash groups. Revizto 5 provides unified access to a project’s data both for 2D and 3D workflows.
Some of the notable Revizto 5 features and updates include:
- Search sets – Creating search sets from selected object properties within the UI is a massive advancement in simple software functionality. This new functionality allows users to focus on hotspots and systems in the right area at the right time.
- Units and transform – Allows team members to receive models from various sources without needing to adjust coordinate systems in the authoring tool before export.
- Tracking Objects in Issues – Ensures more clear and concise communication is getting back to design and fabrication teams.
- Custom Properties – Allows users to add custom parameters to objects outside of traditional authoring, allowing a flexible way to bring new data to the project and extending the power to all Revizto, not just authors.
- Project migration from Revizto 4 to Revizto 5 – watch the instruction HERE.
* The current Revizto 5 Beta version does not yet support VR, camera sharing and some additional minor features of Revizto 4. These features will be available in November.
Revizto 5 Beta access is available for current license holders and for demo. The full, 5 release is expected mid – Q4. For more information and to schedule a demonstration for review, visit Revizto.com. Press please contact email@example.com.