Travel and Power in Revizto
Date: September 8, 2020 at 11:00AM GMT+1
Duration: 1 hour
Revizto's Rhys Lewis will chair this session “Travel and Power in Revizto”, with presentations from RHDHV's Casey Rutland, Toby Wilcox, and Prague Airport's Daniel Smejkal.
RHDHV: 5 key uses of Revizto on the Avonmouth ErF project
• Reviewing third party model internally and with client
• Management and assignment of clashes and issues
• Review of CDM issues with construction team
• Review of 2D information against 3D model with client
• Variation assessment with the client
Prague Airport: Collecting data for Digital Twin creation
Prague airport took the Covid-19 lockdown as an opportunity to map its existing terminal buildings and create digital twins. In this session we will show how Revizto helps us to collect data in the field and keep them organized for easy further processing.
This session will be recorded. Can’t attend? Don’t worry - all registrants will receive an email with a recording 24 hours after the live session.