Web Issue Tracker Release
Many of our clients asked to have more freedom to continue their work even when they don’t have access to the Revizto application.
Today we would like to introduce the Web Issue Tracker which addresses this challenge by allowing work to continue in both the office and on site without having to open Revizto.
The Web Issue Tracker provides essential issue management functionality, similar to the Issue Tracker in the Revizto application. Here you can add comments or attach files to issues without the need to open the Revizto application. In each issue, or multiple issues at once, you can edit issue fields such as status, priority, deadline, assignee, watchers, and tags, as well as applying issue filter presets that were previously created in the Revizto application.
Additionally, the Web Issue Tracker has a few unique new capabilities:
- Switch from a chart area to the list of issues that contribute to this area.
- Get a browser link to an issue and send it to other project team members. You can also share a link to a specific comment.
- Send the current URL to share a filtered and sorted list of issues.
- Project administrators can view all deleted issues. These issues can be easily restored If necessary.
- With the web issue tracker, you can also filter issues by their ID.
Watch the Web Issue Tracker Video in action.
Revizto’s vision is to occupy the space between the way we create projects and the way we manage the info created as it makes it’s way to the PM system, bringing a predictable way to tackle coordination front to back. Web Issue Tracker is a huge boost to the service part of being a SaaS company while still fielding the needs of the AECO industry.
Web Issue Tracker is now available for current license holders and for demo. For more information contact your Sales Representative or Request a Demo.