Revizto 5 Open Beta is released ahead of full version expected Q4, 2020
Today Revizto announced the 5 Open Beta release, the company's most robust and innovative release to date.
The much anticipated 5 release contains multiple industry-first features including object-based navigation, "Google-like" data search abilities within the project, new issue tracking capabilities, and the importing and managing of clashes within the platform.
Revizto 5.0 creates a central hub for all models and project data making it immediately accessible and actionable for the entire project team, regardless of technical skill level. Users can leverage a unique 2D/3D combined view to compare 2D sheets and use live CDE documentation seamlessly from inside Revizto. The advanced Real-Time Issue Tracker allows members to identify, search and manage model-based issues in the 3D space and 2D sheets, including addressing clash groups.
"Revizto 5 provides unprecedented real-time access to project data traditionally limited to more technical team members. It democratizes the model by giving universal access to all stakeholders of all skill levels; on-site or in-office, online or offline, and from any device. It eliminates information bottlenecks for faster, more effective decision making across teams." - Arman Gukasyan, Revizto CEO
Revizto’s VR capabilities enable stakeholders to explore real-model data and coordination issues in an immersive, true-to-scale VR experience within seconds. Revizto 5.0 provides unified access to a project’s data both for 2D and 3D workflows, acting as a real-time, single source of truth for project data, eliminating information silos for better cross-trade collaboration and faster decision making.
Some of the significant 5.0 features/updates include:
- Object-Based Navigation – Provides a quick way to search and find critical information, quickly navigate to the specific location based on where that data resides, and connect the objects directly to the relevant issue.
- Area Based Searches and Using Multiple Search Sets – Allows you to search object properties within predefined areas allowing users to focus on hotspots and systems in the right area at the right time.
- Tracking Objects in Issues – Enables teams to track objects in issues, review markups, and communicate in real-time across teams around specific objects affected in the model.
- Custom Properties – Allows users to add custom parameters to objects outside of traditional authoring, allowing a flexible way to bring new data to the project and extending the power to all Revizto, not just authors.
- Check out some of the main Revizto 5 feature overview here
Revizto 5 Beta access will be available for current license holders and for demo starting August 27th. The full, open 5 release is expected early Q4. For more information and to schedule a demonstration for review, visit Revizto.com. Press please contact email@example.com.