Revizto 5.10 Release Features
Revizto is always improving. With each fresh update, a handful of new, important features are released to meet ever-increasing industry and client demands.
With Revizto 5.10, we introduce four brand new features, integration capabilities, as well as supplementary enhancements to Revizto’s primary features.
New Features and Improvements
- Jump from 3D to 2D – A new right-click option to open any of the sheets related to your current position.
- Improvements for custom object properties – Custom object properties were improved in terms of usability. Adding and editing those properties now takes much less effort and time. Also, you can use favorite properties to fill in the values of custom properties on the fly.
- Clickable location tags in issues* – Apply an issue filter by a location tag simply by clicking on that tag.
- Quick issue creation from selected clashes* – Create issues from selected clash test results by clicking the clash status.
- Links to issues on tablets – Links to Revizto issues are now supported on iPad and Android tablets. Clicking a link opens the issue in the Revizto application.
- Microsoft SharePoint – browse cloud-hosted SharePoint files within Revizto, attach them to issues, and convert hosted PDF documents to sheets.
- New plug-ins – Revizto now supports Autodesk 2023 products and Sketchup 2022.
* Available only in Revizto+ subscription
Check out the 5.10 Release Video to see the new features in action.