News March 02, 2023
Revizto 5.11 Release
Table of Contents
Revizto is constantly improving. New features are released with each update to meet ever-increasing industry and customer demands.
With Revizto 5.11, we introduce brand-new features, integration capabilities, and quality-of-life enhancements.
New and Updated Features
- User’s position on sheets and optimizations for 2D – The user’s position is displayed on sheets, similar to the position on the map. Optimizations for sheet zoom, pan, and overlay. The “Pins” view shows all issues that can be seen on the sheet.
- Clash detection improvements* – For the “hard clash” clashing type, objects that touch each other are treated as clashes. We also made precision improvements for point cloud clashing and issued a fix for the scenario where object IDs change between clash detection runs.
- Issue tracker – A new “default sheet” field for issues that were not created on sheets. The default sheet is displayed in the issue’s 2D view. Also, a user can get links to issues. Following a link opens the issue in the Revizto application.
- Selecting issue tracker objects in 3D view* – Users can select objects related to specific issues, including clash issues, in the 3D view.
- Improvements to 3D – After a project gets a cloud update, the appearance, section, and user’s position are no longer reset. We also implemented enhancements to zoom and pan functions.
- Exports to IFC – Users can export previous project versions and point-cloud models to IFC.
- Support – Archicad 26, Tekla 2022, and Vectorworks 2023 support. Support for grids and custom object properties in Archicad, ability to import GLTF files, and more.
- Switchback – Ability to create issues directly from the Inventor plug-in and full support for switchback to Inventor, Rhino, and SketchUP.
* Available only in Revizto+ subscription
Revizto 5.11 is now available for current license holders and for demo. For more information, contact your Sales Representative or Request a Demo. Press please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.