2022 Revizto Collaborators of the Year Awards
On Thursday, February 23, hundreds of Revizto customers and users gathered at RevUP 2023 in Dallas, Texas, to close out the first-ever global user conference with the Revizto Collaborators of the Year award ceremony. The event celebrated the spirit of collaboration, creativity, and excellence that has been a hallmark of our community. The passion, dedication, and hard work displayed by the nominees are a testament to the strength and vitality of the AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Owner) industry.
It is with great pleasure that we announce the 2022 winners and recognize the individuals and companies that have made an impact and pushed the boundaries of what is possible. Your unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation has inspired us all, and we are honored to be your partner and celebrate your achievements.
Please join us in congratulating the winners of the following categories:
- Best Construction Workflow: Skanska UK
- Best Project Design Workflow: KPF
- Collaborative Company of the Year: McCarthy Building Companies
- Best Use – Commercial Projects: Wisconsin Center Expansion, C.D. Smith Construction and Gilbane Building Company
- Best Use – Data Center Projects: Royal HaskoningDHV
- Best Use – Healthcare Project: UW Health University Hospital, Mortenson
- Best Use – Sports Project: Intuit Dome, AECOM Hunt | Turner Construction
- Best Use – Transportation Project: Lausanne Métro, Transports publics de la région lausannoise
- Best Use – Infrastructure Project: Cross River Rail (Brisbane), UNITY Alliance
- Best Use – Healthcare Project: Bisperbjerg Hospital, Atom Consultants
- Best Use of Clash Automation on Healthcare Project: Implenia
- BIMspirational Person (APAC region): Natalia O’Grady, Director, BIM Zone / Pareto Way Consulting
- BIMspirational Person (EMEA region): Andy Boutle, Head of Digital Construction, ALEC Engineering and Contracting
- BIMspirational Person (NA region): Aaron Akehurst, Manager, Construction Services, PCL Construction
- Clash Automation Champion (APAC region): Michael Pointing, Associate Director, AECOM
- Clash Automation Champion (EMEA region): Moritz Mombour, Senior Expert, Drees & Sommer
- Clash Automation Champion (NA region): Daniel Audette, Associate, Technology in Practice Specialist, GWWO
- Innovator of the Year (APAC region): Quan Nguyen, Senior Digital Engineering Manager, McConnell Dowell
- Innovator of the Year (EMEA region): Ian Harding, BIM Section Head – Ireland Operations, Jacobs
- Innovator of the Year (NA region): Sal D’Ambrosia, Director of Construction Technology, Wm. Blanchard Co.
- Collaborator of the Year (APAC region): Warren Allan, Digital Engineer, John Holland Group
- Collaborator of the Year (EMEA region): Willi Rubli, Project Leader, F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Collaborator of the Year (NA region): Alex Belkofer, VDC Director, McCarthy Building Companies
Once again, we extend our heartfelt congratulations to you and hope that this award serves as a source of motivation and encouragement as you continue your journey. We look forward to seeing the great things you will achieve in the future.