What’s Next for Revizto: 5 Highlights from RevUP 2023
Last month, hundreds of global users gathered at the Gaylord Texan in Dallas for Revizto’s first-ever user conference – RevUP 2023. From the moment Arman Gukasyan, Founder & CEO of Revizto, stepped foot on the main stage to kick off the conference, it was clear that this would be an unforgettable experience. The energy in the room was palpable as the attendees, speakers, and sponsors came together to celebrate innovation, collaboration, creativity, and progress.
The event united innovative and passionate industry members and leaders to build more collaborative organizations. It also showcased the latest cutting-edge technologies, thought-provoking panel discussions, and inspiring keynote speakers. The overwhelming positive feedback on the content, organization and overall quality of the inaugural conference has our team beaming with pride and energized to bring our users an even better experience next year. In the meantime, here are 5 highlights of RevUP 2023.
1. Revizto’s Phone App Announcement
During the CEO Opener, Arman revealed one of the most exciting product updates that had hundreds of attendees buzzing: the Revizto fully functioning phone application. With the app, users can access all of their project data, including sheets and 3D models, and track issues from their phones. This enables them to review and collaborate on project information from anywhere, anytime, without being tied to a desktop computer.
The app’s intuitive interface and user-friendly features make it easy for anyone to use and will be available for Revizto users to download from the App Store and Google Play on April 12, 2023. Here is what some of the users that tested it out at Revizto’s booth had to say:
Extremely cool, something we have been waiting for a while now and can hopefully allow our field crews to readily adapt to the new age workflow.
I used the app for 5 minutes and definitely left thinking it would lead to more adoption in the field by our internal project teams as well as the subcontractors. Being able to fly the model with how light/easy it was while going through issues in both 2D and 3D will definitely help.
Revolutionary App that will help push construction into the 21st century. A surprisingly quick way to view models from your phone!
To see a preview of what RevUP attendees experienced, watch this sneak peek of the phone app.
2. New Certification Program
The first global user conference also celebrated Revizto’s brand-new Certification Program in partnership with Global eTraining. The exam and course to become Expert Level 1 certified was successfully launched during RevUP 2023 and was an exclusive perk for attendees.
The highly demanded and sold-out certification course and exam will be available online in the near future for RevUP 2023 attendees to take at no additional cost. Revizto then later plans to make it available to all users. More information on becoming certified and its cost will be published soon. Expert Level 2 certification will be launched during RevUP 2024.
3. Connections & Collaboration
Revizto stayed true to the mission of Building Better Together by offering RevUP 2023 attendees ample opportunities to network, connect, and brainstorm how to collaborate. From the Welcome Reception and the RevUP Rodeo, to conversations by the Barista Station and Open Discussion whiteboarding sessions, users were able to connect and build relationships to keep pushing boundaries in the AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Owner) industry.
The 2022 Collaborator of the Year Awards ceremony was the cherry on top of the exhilarating conference. These awards celebrate the collaboration, creativity, and excellence that has been a hallmark of the Revizto community in 15 different categories.
- Collaborative Company of the Year: McCarthy Building Companies
- BIMspirational Person (APAC region): Natalia O’Grady, Director, BIM Zone / Pareto Way Consulting
- BIMspirational Person (EMEA region): Andy Boutle, Head of Digital Construction, ALEC Engineering and Contracting
- BIMspirational Person (NA region): Aaron Akehurst, Manager, Construction Services, PCL Construction
- Innovator of the Year (APAC region): Quan Nguyen, Senior Digital Engineering Manager, McConnell Dowell
- Innovator of the Year (EMEA region): Ian Harding, BIM Section Head – Ireland Operations, Jacobs
- Innovator of the Year (NA region): Sal D’Ambrosia, Director of Construction Technology, Wm. Blanchard Co.
- Collaborator of the Year (APAC region): Warren Allan, Digital Engineer, John Holland Group
- Collaborator of the Year (EMEA region): Willi Rubli, Project Leader, F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Collaborator of the Year (NA region): Alex Belkofer, VDC Director, McCarthy Building Companies
To see all winners, click here.
5. RevUP 2024
During the closing remarks, Revizto’s CEO announced that RevUP 2024 is already in the works and will take place in March in Denver, Colorado, at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center. More information on early bird pricing, speaking, and sponsoring opportunities will be available soon.
We look forward to seeing you at RevUP 2024 and to continue working together to transform the construction industry together.