Revizto 5.3 released with new features and updates
Today Revizto released 5.3. This release contains multiple new features and updates created to help better automate manual tasks throughout the coordination process, streamline workflows for AEC teams, and improve the quality of data being leveraged on-site. Some of the main features in this update include stamp automation, the option to import multiple files simultaneously for IFC/FBX/OBJ/Point clouds, 2D sheet angle measurement, linework support (Navisworks, AutoCAD and IFC), point cloud support Bentley products, and Inventor Plugins (2020-2021).
Revizto 5.3 Features and Updates:
- Stamp Automation gives users the ability to disable the creation of regular issues on a project to enforce only standardized issues with predefined metadata.
- Standardize issue filtering and reporting to create predictable metadata by enforcing stamps in the coordination process.
- Enable one-click Issue Creation to ease the burden of data entry on teams.
- Generate and distribute reports automatically based on the stamp workflow.
- Multi-file 3D Model Import simplifies the process of importing multiple files simultaneously manually or scheduled for IFC/FBX/OBJ/Point clouds.
- Save time by gathering multiple files upon receipt and import all at once.
- Streamline the import processes to ensure consistent data from submittals.
- Easily manage versions of models in mass while quickly uploading multiple coordination or design files through one process.
- 2D Sheet Angle Measurement provides more in-depth measurements to find and solve issues.
- Accurately collect angle measurements on 2D plans.
- Linework Support for Navisworks, AutoCAD and IFC models
- Navisworks: Further enhances the ability to import 3D linework that represents logistical, site or actual design data based on linework such as contours from Civil plans.
- AutoCAD: Users can now work with layers and 3D information such as CAD-based MEP and FP tools.
- IFC Model: Enables users to get the full import of your IFC data including models and any additional line work that may be crucial to your project.
- Point Cloud Support Bentley Products
- Streamline workflows by automating the importing of point clouds directly via the Revizto PlugIn for Microstation, OpenRoads, and OpenBuildings.
- Plugins for Inventor 2020 and 2021
- Directly import Inventor Data for more in-depth small-scale detail and LOD items where Inventor is used to complete these objects.
- Allow for Pipe and Duct layout from Inventor as well as lending itself to the Oil and Gas Industry.